Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting organization computer systems, servers and all IT related devices.
Designs and installs LANs, WANs, servers, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
1. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
2. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
3. Analyze and isolate issues.
4. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
5. Evaluate and modify system's performance.
6. Identify user needs.
7. Determine network and system requirements
8. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
9. Ensure network connectivity throughout organization LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
10. Design and deploy networks.
11. Develop Database of each program and analysis report in SPSS
12. Perform network address assignment.
13. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
14. Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
15. Administer servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches, Data Storage.
16. Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
17. A good hand on Windows 7, 8, and Windows Servers 2008 (R2), 2012.
18. VMware - Design, install, configure and support.
19. Hands on experience of cPanel. Web Hosting & Emails.
20. Installing, Monitoring and managing Proxy server.
21. Windows Server Administrator's basic responsibilities including design, implement, and manage Microsoft Active Directory Win2k3/Win2k8 (Users, Groups and Group Policies) Administration.
22. File-Server Backup Management.
23. Administering Server/Client Antivirus and Security Updates.
24. Design and Develop Disaster Recovery Plan.
25. DVR, Cameras configuration/management, CCTV Camera management.
26. Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face, over the telephone or remotely.
27. Know how about Linux & MAC operating systems.
28. Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.